Good morning everyone.
I am aboard the Aeolus, sitting in front of a computer.
We did the overnight training aboard the Aeolus twice before and the first time I turned into a Merlion and was not in the condition to sit in front of a computer and the second time I was so busy trying to steer the yacht during my 2 hour watches that I couldn't think about anything else but it's funny how easily we humans get used to things if we train enough and it helped that the sea was very calm last night,I am able to sit in front of the computer on a rocking yacht typing away during my 2 hour off time. It's so true that "Practice Makes Perfect".
Last night I had a gourmet meal, House Curry's "The Hotel" with a fresh egg in it. This morning we had gourmet boiled eggs that we boiled using sea water, croissants, tuna (from a can) and coffee for breakfast.I was worried that if we boiled eggs in sea water the eggs would get salty but it tasted like any other boiled egg. I wonder how they make those salt flavored boiled eggs they sell on the Shinansen. It's good to know that boiling eggs in sea water won't make it taste salty. Now we can conserve the purified water by using sea water.
I will blog more often now so please look forward to it!
Oh, just a moment ago, Seiji Chihara came by on a boat to wish us luck.
Many others also come right up to us to wish us luck.
Thank you very much.
Jiro Shinbo
Originally posted by Jiro Shinbo in Japanese on 6/09/2013
Translated by SWIS Project
Translated by SWIS Project
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿