Thank you reading the blog again today. June 6. I went to get my hair cut this morning. While we are out at sea, we won't be able to bathe, not even take a quick shower. We can only use 1 liter of water a day per person and that includes for cooking, drinking, brushing our teeth...everything. If we want to shampoo, we would have to save 1.5 liters of water. So we would be lucky if we are able to shampoo once a week. I'm worried if I will be able to survive such unsanitary conditions I've never experienced before. For this reason, I decided to get my hair cut as short as possible and went to the barber shop I talked about before. I've never mentioned to the barber that I was going to be sailing across the Pacific but he saw me on Ce Matin so he asked me a lot of questions as he cut my hair. I feel refreshed now that my hair is really short. Afterwards, I headed to the harbor and set up the iPad (all four including the backups) all with the same settings and tested them by connecting them to the LAN and the bluetooth speakers. I can change the settings on SailSound much smoother now. They fixed the 4th camera on the Aeolus. With this camera, it will be able to video us working at the bow of the ship and get some exciting footage of waves rolling in from the front. I hope you look forward to watching these videos on this website. Tomorrow will be our final day of prepping. I will do my best.
Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 6/07/2013
Translated by SWIS Project
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿