2013年6月2日日曜日
INTERVIEW with Wake Up Plus
May 30. Today we were interviewed for a TV show that airs every Saturday morning from 8 am called Wake Up Plus. This is a popular show that's hosted by Shinbo-san where many powerful politicians make appearances. Since last week they started airing a segment for Blind Sailing. This interview was for a broadcast on June 1. They wanted to capture some scenes with my family so my wife and daughter who has been in Osaka since the 26th joined me at the harbor. I wanted my daughter to learn more about the Aeolus so I hid toys and snacks throughout the ship and made it fun for her to make her own discoveries as she searched for them. She found things inside a bag for ropes, a box for propane gas, tool box and such and I think she had a really good time. Afterwards, Igarashi-san interviewed us. I'm curious to know what they will show in the broadcast. There were times when I sounded a little awkward. LOL I believe it will be aired between 8:30 am and 9 am. I will be making a live appearance. I know I will be nervous again but with help from Shinbo-san, I hope the I'll be OK. I hope you can watch it. And if you do, please post your comment! I will be looking forward to them. My older sister came from Kumamoto and I got handmade dolls (one of me, one of Shinbo-san and one of Aeolus) from a teacher that took very good care of me in elementary school. I the afternoon, I went sailing with the Wake Up Plus staff for about 2 hours. During our sailing trip, I tried to explain to Igarashi-san how I sharpen my senses when I am steering the boat but I'm not sure if I was able to explain well. It's so hard to explain things to people. I hope that I will eventually be able to talk about yachts with people who are unfamiliar with them as well as Shinbo-san can.
Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 5/31/2013
Translated by SWIS Project
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿