June 7. Today was a Friday but the people of Kaientai took the day off from work to help load and do some maintenance work. It was a beautiful day, perfect for making preparations. In the morning, some professionals came to put our sponsers decals on the Aeolus. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all the sponsers for their support.
In the afternoon, we set up the iPad mini to connect with external speakers via bluetooth. As I wrote yesterday, the iPad will read aloud heading, speed and wind speeds. Now, I can leave the iPad mini to charge the battery in the cabin and listen to the information outside. When all the maintenance and loading was done, we put a star on the end of the bow to express in appreciation to all the people who have support us and to pray that we will make it safely to San Diego. Tomorrow, we will be leaving Osaka.
Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 6/09/2013
Translated by SWIS Project

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿