2013年5月27日月曜日

APOLOGY and CORRECTION

                                
I'm sorry. Let me correct my mistake. In my blog in Japanese, I wrote the wrong character for the name of the legendary yachtsman, Kenichi Horie. I wrote '堀江健一’ when is should have been '堀江謙一’. I also made the same mistake on another piece I wrote. I deeply apologize for my error. 
I have a friend from my school days named Ken Horie and I have gotten so used to using his character for 'Ken' that I chose this character out of habit. I also have friends who have names that sound like sentences in Japanese that would translate into English as 'I'm climbing a stone wall' or 'A puddle of water'. OK, completely off course here.
The weather in Osaka is beautiful today. Why we are missing out on practicing in this beautiful whether is my question but we have our reasons for taking this day off. I also have to do a recording for our weather song on my Kansai local show 'Ce Matin' tomorrow so I have to practice playing the drums. I have been practicing since 8 am this morning and my right leg that I use for the bass drum is starting to cramp. The music score they handed to me me only a week ago is clearly something too demanding for an amateur to play so I'm about ready to give up. 
Two more weeks until we set sail for San Diego. I have a feeling there are more important things I should be doing right now...oh, well.

Originally posted by Jiro Shibo in Japanese on 5/26/2013
Translated by SWIS Project 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿