2013年5月9日木曜日

Tomorrow WATCH ME on Ce Matin!

May 6th. This morning we untied the mooring on the Aeolus and left Tannowa Yacht Harbor at 7:15 am to return to Hokko Yacht Harbor. We said good-byes to the Vento Fiore that gave us such a wonderful time last night and headed out as we saw Kansai Airport to the right and steered starboard and headed for the area we did our overnight training. Today, the weather was very different from the last time we were here and it was so nice that we were comfortable in short sleeves. We practiced how to set the head sail on the pole over and over. Hiki-san considers the safest methods with consideration to the fact that I can't see and we go through the procedures as I share my opinions with him. Daily routines on board can get messy at times. For example, we have to figure out how to safely use the bathroom, it's more important than you may think. This cruising experience led me to draw my own conclusions. As we approached the harbor a racer boat quickly raced passed us. A racer boat is surprisingly lightweight and fast. But the Aeolus has something a racer boat doesn't. This goes for people as well. So stop envying others and be grateful for what you have, embrace it and enjoy life. We reached our destination around 1:15 pm. Tomorrow, I will be live on TV on a show called Ce Matin. People living in the Kansai region should be able to see it around 6:10 am on channel 10. I wonder is they are going to show the video where I'm chopping garlic and cutting pork and stir frying them to make yakisoba or if they are going to show me uploading a blog from my laptop. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm really worried if I will be able to answer their questions without any problems. I will blog about it after the show is over. If you watch the show, please share your thoughts. Thank you!

Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 5/6/2013
Translated by SWIS Project

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿