Right now it's a little past 5 pm. We left Hokko Yacht Harbor around 3:45 pm and powered our way towards Tomogashima. There is no wind. The drizzle in the morning changed to heavy rain in the afternoon and visibility was poor due to fog so we decided to have some meetings as we sat down for some hijiki (a type of seaweed) rice for lunch. The fog starting lifting a little after 3 pm so we started prepping to head out. The 5 members for this overnight training are me, Shinbo-san, Hiki-san, Yasuya-san from Kaientai and a director from Yomiuri TV, Fujita-san. I wonder if anyone will turn into the Merlion on this trip. There will be a rehearsal for a live broadcast from 5:30 pm. We are connecting the Inmarsat for audio and the V-sat for video right now. From 6 pm, Shinbo-san and I will alternate doing 2 hour watches for 12 hours. I plan to upload my blog when I'm not on watch tonight. Hope to see you all then!
Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 5/11/2013
Translated by SWIS Project
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿