I thank everyone of the media who was there for the press conference yesterday.
I truly appreciate all the coverage we got this morning but...the fact that my illness seems to be discussed more than the project makes me wonder...
Perhaps, since my illness had already been covered by Weekly POST, it was easier to ease into the our story to attract more attention to the news of Hiro's feat to sail across the Pacific but as I have said at the press conference, I am making good recovery since the cancer and the shadow they found in my lungs, the doctor said "Let's run another CT just to play it safe." so I'm not worried. So imagine my huge surprise to see "Cancer Metastasized" on the news. Thanks to that, this morning I got an email from someone I haven't seen in 5 years...I'm a little baffled by all this.
I want you all to know that there is no concern regarding my health (so far)
My bigger concern is sea sickness.
Uploaded originally in Japanese 3/14/2013
Translated by See What I Sea Project (SWIS)
Perhaps, since my illness had already been covered by Weekly POST, it was easier to ease into the our story to attract more attention to the news of Hiro's feat to sail across the Pacific but as I have said at the press conference, I am making good recovery since the cancer and the shadow they found in my lungs, the doctor said "Let's run another CT just to play it safe." so I'm not worried. So imagine my huge surprise to see "Cancer Metastasized" on the news. Thanks to that, this morning I got an email from someone I haven't seen in 5 years...I'm a little baffled by all this.
I want you all to know that there is no concern regarding my health (so far)
My bigger concern is sea sickness.
Uploaded originally in Japanese 3/14/2013
Translated by See What I Sea Project (SWIS)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿