2013年4月21日日曜日

NIGHT SAILING Begins


Hi everyone! It's Hiro again. It's 7:30 pm. We are sailing west, past Kansai Airport towards Awaji Island. The wind is picking up speed. It's about 7 m now. The wind has changed from northwest to northeast and the forecast says it will get heavier. Shikoku coast has already issued a warning so I think it will get up to 15 m around here soon. We've adjusted the sails so we're ready for the stronger winds. All 6 of us are doing great! I had some warm miso soup on rice and it was delicious. Technicians from Yomiuri TV were testing live broadcasts via satellite with Shibo-san. For me, the sailing at night isn't any different than sailing during the day but for the people who can see, it's going to be a tough time for them. I will blog again in the morning. It's my watch now. I'll be looking forward to having some warm seafood noodles when my watch is over.

Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 4/20/2013
Translated by SWIS Project

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿