The boat show had already begun so I heard music playing and there were lots of yummy smells. After we secured the Aeolus, we hopped on land and walked around a bit when we found life-size photos of me and Shinbo-san. Wow. What a surprise. We posed between the pictures and got our pictures taken. Displayed inside a building in this harbor is the small yacht Little Mermaid that Kenichi Horie-san used to sail from San Francisco to Nishinomiya in 134 days back in 1989. I was so surprised to hear that the small yacht was only 2.8m. That's only about a third of the size of the Aeolus. I would love a chance to meet with Horie-san to listen to his stories about his voyage. If there's anyone out there who knows him, please let me meet him.
Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 4/7/2013
Translated by SWIS Project

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿