2013年4月9日火曜日

Let the Project BEGIN!

Hello everyone! The project has finally taken off! I thank you for all your support.

It will be one year since I first heard about this project from Hiki-san who crossed the Pacific with Kanpei Hazama-san.
To be quite honest, the year felt really long.
Especially because some gossip magazine decided to write an article based on unreliable information and ever since that article showed up on the internet, I can’t tell you how many times I just wanted to yell out to the world “IT’S NOT TRUE!” but my staff advised me to wait until Hiro gives his press conference.
It was a very difficult time for me...to not be able clarify things, especially to the viewers of my TV shows in the Kansai region. But today, I was finally given the opportunity to tell everyone what is really going on.
This has made me happier than anything else!
We will continue to update information so please continue to follow us and give us your support as if you'll be on the yacht with us too.
Join us on this fantastic voyage!

Jiro Shinbo

Uploaded originally in Japanese on 3/13/2013
Translated by See What I Sea Project (SWIS)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿