2013年4月11日木曜日

Setting the MARKERS


I have been busy prepping with Hiki-san since this morning. I boarded the Aeolus saying 'It's so cold...so cold....". I helped him make a spot to put the iPad mini so I can use is while it's charging. Now we don't have to worry about having to look for the iPad. 

Then we put markers so I can identify the ropes by touch. For now, I need someone to tell me to tighten or loosen the ropes. We are weaving skinnier ropes into them. When there is a need to put several markers on the same rope, we do it in a way that I can feel the difference. A simple and effective way to allow me to do things myself. I even do this on the smooth surface of the microwave so I can adjust the cooking time. Dare you ask if I cook everyday? Well.....

Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 4/10/2013
Translated by SWIS Project     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿