We've just finished our press conference.
I'm on the Shinkansen (Bullet Train) now, on my way to Fukushima Chuo TV to be on a local TV show.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't see NHK at the press conference. It's been a dream of mine to be on the NHK daily news for making the news (you know, obviously for doing something good not bad. LOL) So, NHK, can you help me out here? LOL
Now that the press conference is done, there is no turning back.
Come what may, I believe that the always forward thinking Hiro will get us through.
Besides, once we are at sea, even if we don't do anything the current will eventually take us to the U.S. coast in about a year or so, so we'll see what happens.
Uploaded originally in Japanese on 3/13/2013
Translation by See What I Sea Project (SWIS)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿