When we were done marking the ropes, I cooked some spaghetti. First, I had to practice how to start a fire. What's different from using a gas burner at home is that it sways like it's on a cradle. If we affix the burner then we won't be able to use it on the yacht because the yacht will always move according to the winds and the waves. If it doesn't sway then t you'll have a hot pot falling right on your feet. This way,the boiling pot will be level even when the boat tilts. I steadied the gas burner as I turned the gas lever with my left hand and lit the candle lighter that's shaped like a pistol on with my right. I heard the sound of the flames. I cooked using the energy and water conserving techniques and made Japaneses-style clam spaghetti. Some portions of the spaghetti was still a little uncooked so I think I should have stirred it around a little more when I was boiling the spaghetti. The hardest part of the cooking was removing the sand from the clams...just kidding. It was a delicious boil-in-the-bag sauce.
Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 4/10/2013
Translated by SWIS Project
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿