2013年4月11日木曜日

The PERFECT SPOT of the iPad mini


The Aeolus that was being exhibited at a boat show over the weekend couldn't be returned home to Hokko Yacht Harbor due to harsh winds. I met up with Hiki-san at Hanshin Nishinomiya Station where we headed for the harbor by bus. Contrary to what the weather was like until yesterday, the weather was clear and sunny. The Aeolus looked lonely tied there all alone. I mumbled "I'm so sorry I left you behind because of the heavy winds." We started the engine and we we reached our destination in less than an hour. Afterwards, we discussed where would be the best spot to put the iPad mini. We looked for a spot where it won't get in the way when we go in and out of the boat but will allow us to hear 'Sail Sound' without any problems. This wooden iPad mini holder is something a member of Kaientai made for me the other day. There are grooves on both sides so I can slide the iPad to fit perfectly. With this I don't have to worry about the iPad moving around when we sail the open ocean. The members of Kaientai were working on the boat even during the boat show. Thank you all very much.

Originally posted by Hiro in Japanese on 4/9/2013
Translated by SWIS Project

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿